It is planned to perform the alpine programme as joint enterprize escorted by experienced mountain guides. Please keep the following in mind:
· A registration (at least 4 days in advance) is absolutely necessary, because the beds in the hut are limited.
· The participation is on your own risk.
· Please check carefully, which tour is yours! Take your fitness into account.
· Please take along: good and comfortable boots (for tour 2 and 3 mountain boots). Test your boots before, this is also a fitness training!
· 1 rucksack with rain cover, 1 jacket, First Aid kit, 1 water jug (1 L)
· Sleeping bag (lightweight, for huts, silk or linen), slippers, torch or head lamp
· Hiking sticks recommended.
Schneibsteinhaus, Berchtesgadener Alpen, Nationalpark Berchtesgaden, 1670 m
Price: Bed+Breakfast+Dinner: den 28.- € per person and day; room with beds 33.-€ per person and day
Ascent by foot (2-3 h, strictly recommended) or by cable car (Jennerbahn + 45 min. walk)
Approach at the 31.08.11 until 2 p.m. valley station Jennerbahn (Königssee parking).
Here you can submit any luggage, which you don‘t need while hiking but later for the congress to the German Federal Police, who will organize the transport of your stuff to the conference centre.
Descent at the 02.09.11 at 8 a.m., Walk or cable car (preferred due to time restriction), transfer to the parking Wimbachbrücke (620 m), ascent to the conference centre at the Training Centre Kührointhaus of the German Federal Police (1409 m, about 2 hours, arrival at about 1 p.m.).
Suggested Tours for the 1.9.2011:
1. Mountain hike Schneibsteinhaus - Priesbergalm - Königstalalm - Schneibsteinhaus, 400 metres of altitude, 3 hours, easy hike. Joint enterprize escorted by experienced mountain guides.
2. Mountain hike Schneibsteinhaus - Schneibsteingipfel (2276m) - Schneibsteinhaus, 600 metres of altitude, 4 hours, moderate hike / easy climb. No climbing gear necessary, helmets available (please inform us in advance if you should ned one). Joint enterprize escorted by experienced mountain guides.
3. Mountain hike Schneibsteinhaus - Schneibsteingipfel (2276m) - Windschartenkopf - Reinersbergbrückerl - Rothspielscheibe - Königstalalm—Schneibsteinhaus, 1000 metres of altitude, 5 to 6 hours, moderate hike / climb. No climbing gear necessary, helmets available (please inform us in advance if you should ned one). Joint enterprize escorted by experienced mountain guides.
4. Climbing at the Hohen Brett (with mountain guides), please bring along your equipment
· Please inform us when you register, which tour you want to join!
· All tours may be changed if necessary (weather etc.).
5th Symposium 2011